Browse by Category
Install a Quickstart Pack
Here is the tutorial that will direct you to step by step installation process of a quickstart package-
- At first Download the desired template quickstart from our download section.
- Then Extract the zip package and transfer the content to your web server via FTP software, we recommend FileZilla.
- Now you need to set up the database for your Joomla installation.
- Go to your local or web- server and find PHPMyadmin
- Type in the database name you like for your MYSQL
- Create a user for the database
- Open your browser to type in the URL of your webserver : www.yoursitename.com.
Select your language (shown in the figure below) and click on Next ->
- Make sure all your server settings are green click on Next
- Joomla Licence click on Next
- Fill in the MYSQL database information you just created, host name, username and password and database name click on Next
- FTP Configuration Leave it as it is if you do not want to us FTP layer click on Next
- Type in your site name, email address and admin password to use in backend.
Important! Click on sample data click on Next
- Go to server and remove the installation file.
- Go to yoursitename and you are all set with a demo Joomla site.